READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION
Please ensure you satisfy the minimum requirements for employment as a Cadet:
- You are of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent.
- 17-25 years of age.
- This application form must be completed by the person applying for employment.
- You must make full disclosure of any legal proceedings instigated against you, regardless of the length of time since, or the outcome of the offence/incident. (The Spent Conviction Act does not apply to this application). Applicants are to declare all convictions.
- All sections must be completed. If the item is "Not Applicable" - enter N/A.
- Please note, our Recruiting team do not provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.