READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION
Please ensure you satisfy the minimum requirements for employment as a Police Officer:
- I have previously been part of the WA Police Force and have passed probation.
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia.
- Currently hold a valid manual 'C' or automatic 'C-A' class driver's licence or equivalent, with no more than 8 demerit points at the time of application (provisional licences are acceptable).
- Please refer to Vision and First Aid requirements.
- If you are currently bankrupt, you are not eligible to apply until you are discharged from bankruptcy.
- This application form must be completed by the person applying for employment.
- You must make full disclosure of any legal proceedings instigated against you, regardless of the length of time since, or the outcome of the offence/incident. (The Spent Conviction Act does not apply to this application). Applicants are to declare all convictions.
- All sections must be completed. If the item is "Not Applicable" - enter N/A.
- Please note, our Recruiting team do not provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.